Solutions for California Contractors & Builders
Energy codes, rebate programs, and new legislation now require third-party energy verifications as part of complex compliance procedures. California Energy Commission approved We Green to perform third-party verifications for HVAC, solar companies, builders, and other industry professionals. We streamline the entire process making it easier for our California contractors by facilitating the permitting, verification, and documentation processes.
We Green’s Value Proposition for California Contractors
Navigating state standards for energy efficiency can be tedious and frustrating. We Green provides unparalleled service at fair pricing for HERS tests or Title 24 verifications. Acting as a seamless extension of your business, we save you time and money by pulling permits, completing inspections and verifications. We file rebate applications and all state-required documentation.
The We Green team of specialists is comprised of experts in energy efficiency, sustainable construction standards, state energy policies, and building performance: ready to put our skills to work for you. Benefits of partnering with us include:
- Training & support. We provide hands-on training at no additional cost for all of our clients to make it easier for your team to understand and comply with energy efficiency standards and practices.
- Technical proficiency. Our certified HERS raters, BPI professionals, certified energy plan examiners (CEPEs), certified energy analysts (CEAs) and LEED AP’s undergo rigorous training and ongoing professional development. We strive to continually pursue excellence.
- Time & resource savings. Once you request our services, we take it from there. We manage all phases of the verification process so you can get back to mission-critical tasks and managing your business.
- Cost-effective compliance solutions. Energy efficiency should not be cost prohibitive. We work with clients to develop flexible design strategies that meet Title 24 guidelines.
- LEED certification & ENERGY STAR benchmarking. When your project goes beyond Title 24 and HERS verifications, We Green is also an authority on ENERGY STAR and LEED energy performance.
HERS Ratings & Title 24 Verification for California Contractors & Builders
We Green is proud to support contractors and builders by providing single-source HERS and Title 24 consulting services. Helping clients meet their customers’ needs, we pull permits, conduct HERS inspections, and register all documents required for code compliance.
To request We Green energy services, call 888.991.HERS (4377) today. For your convenience, you can also schedule online using our customized client portal, the Green Room. Place job orders and track your job status quickly and efficiently, 24/7! If you are a new client, please contact our office for a Green Room login!