HERS Testing & Verification Services
As HERS raters and BPI-certified energy inspectors, We Green offers Home Energy Rating System (HERS) services for contractors and builders requiring a neutral, third-party energy rating. HERS testing and verifications are required in order to comply with Title 24 California energy code standards. These tests must be conducted on most energy upgrades, alterations, new homes, home additions and remodels, and most commercial buildings.
To verify the energy-efficiency of a property, our HERS raters conduct field inspections and diagnostic testing of the building’s energy components as well as operational performance. The HERS rating process may include a variety of diagnostic tests, field verifications, and energy assessments. During their visit, our HERS raters may evaluate the energy efficiency of:
- Heating & cooling systems
- Ventilation systems
- Supply & return ductwork
- Building envelopes
- Building components such as lighting, insulation, water heating, windows & doors
- Domestic hot water heating systems
After conducting required field inspections, our team processes all completion documents, certifications, and state energy code compliance requirements so you can pass necessary building inspections.
Benefits of Hiring We Green
In addition to ensuring compliance with the latest California Title 24 building code standards, We Green’s independent, third-party HERS rating process offers a number of proven benefits for our client partners. Most of all, we serve as an extension of your business: interfacing professionally and seamlessly with your team and your customers. We Green is a fast, one-stop source for Title 24 and HERS rating services, and we offer:
- Unrivaled professionalism. We enjoy our job, and as a result it shows through every interaction you’ll have with our team. It is our goal to make tedious Title 24 processes simple and seamless for you—and your customers.
- Enhanced indoor comfort. HERS ratings allow you to recommend energy-efficient upgrades and retrofits. As a result, you can improve your customers’ indoor comfort and help them achieve long-term energy goals.
- Full-service document processing. In addition to completing testing, our team completes all compliance documents and registers them with the appropriate agencies, allowing you to save valuable time and resources.
Request HERS Rating Services & Verification Services
We Green Energy Solutions is proud to partner with contractors, builders and developers to provide accurate, guaranteed HERS rating services. As a result of helping our clients comply with increasingly strict energy efficiency (EE) rebates, we are the number one choice for comprehensive California energy services. To request a HERS rating, call 888.991.HERS (4377) or fill out our brief online form. A We Green team member will be in touch with you to help you figure out how we can help!