- For Contractors & Builders
- For Commercial Properties
- For Homeowners
benefits of partnering with we green: the we green difference
We Green, Inc. is a California industry leader providing best-practice sustainability initiatives, energy innovation, and energy education, especially when it comes to HERS testing or Title 24 requirements. We collaborate with like-minded contractors, private companies, municipalities, utility companies and homeowners. The We Green difference is seen in our long-term relationships that we develop as we continue educating and assisting clients and customers.
THE WE GREEN DIFFERENCE
We Green Energy Solutions commits to producing top-quality results and helping clients achieve their performance and budget goals. Experience the We Green Difference:
- Technical proficiency. Our team is comprised of certified HERS raters, certified energy plan examiners (CEPEs), certified energy analysts (CEAs), and LEED Accredited Professionals (APs). Each day, we pursue excellence through rigorous training and ongoing professional development.
- Client training & support. As a We Green partner, you receive hands-on training at no additional cost. We make it simpler for your team to understand and comply with energy efficiency standards and practices.
- Time & resource savings. After you request our services over the phone or online using our Green Room client portal, we will take it from there. We Green energy specialists manage permit pulling, testing and verification processes, document submissions, and rebate applications—as a result, you can get back to work.
- Cost-effective compliance strategies. Energy efficiency should not be cost prohibitive. Our design strategies and recommendations meet Title 24 guidelines while respecting your budget and providing future energy savings.
- LEED certification & ENERGY STAR benchmarking. When your project goes beyond Title 24 and HERS verifications, our team will provide expertise in achieving ENERGY STAR and LEED certifications for residential and commercial construction.